Waiting on Key

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    optimus1971
    Participant

sorry I’m a bit impatient. I didn’t know I was going to have to wait 48 hours. I just purchased a license for Vorpx about an hour ago. Since I did this on a Saturday afternoon, am I really going to have to wait that long?

I wish there was a demo. I’m trusting the reviews that I’ve read that I’m going to love this program.

thanks,
    optimus1971

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you follow the instructions in the license dialog and sent your request code to the mail address that is mentioned there? Shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to get your key after doing so in most cases.

If you did that, please check your spam folder in case the key e-mail went there for some reason.

optimus1971
    Participant

Yes I had completed that process. I’ve been watching my regular and spam folders since I sent it. Should I resend?

optimus1971
    Participant

It just came in. Thanks!!!

Incontinentia
    Participant

Any chance you could take a look at getting a key to me too? Being a bit impatient but every time I’ve installed before, the key has been sent in minutes. Done all the usual (spam check / followed instructions). Just got my CV1 and would like to get cracking!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key has been sent. Let me know if it didn’t reach you.

Incontinentia
    Participant

Yup, key worked perfectly. Thanks Ralf!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!