Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine Anniversary Edition (G3D/Z3D)

Uhhh, this one looks nice in VR ! Awesome 3rd Person view. It is not clear if the profile works with the previous (non anniversary) game.

– Anniversary Edition !
    – Optimized for Cinema Modes (recommended)
    – Full VR w. Headtracking available
    – Profile available at the cloud

yaron
    Participant

Hi,

Is this one still working? It runs at 2D and there is no option to change it in the Vorpx menu…

Thanks!

RJK_
    Participant

Have you loaded the profile for this game from the vorpx cloud ? If so please verify if the game executable you are running is the same as indicated in the profile .

yaron
    Participant

Yes, I’m using the cloud profile and the latest steam anniversary edition.
    Vorpx is loaded, but I can’t change the 3D options to G3D (stuck on 2D only).

I don’t know if it matters, but I’m also using this fix:

https://github.com/adrian-lebioda/SpaceMarineCoreFix

in order to prevent the game from crashing (unrelated to vorpx) on my system.

Thanks

yaron
    Participant

Just to be sure, I removed the fix and used a different method to limited my system to 8 cores in order to fix the crash, and still the cloud profile will not let me switch to a 3D mode.

Thanks

markbradley1982
    Participant

Are you using Anniversary Edition yaron?

yaron
    Participant

Yes I am.
    Thanks

RJK_
    Participant

Tested the Could profile today with the latest 1.0.165.0 Executable on WIN10. S3D and Z3D both work as expected. Nothing i can do so far. Check if you run vorpX and the game both as admin. Disable anything that is running in the background what you currently dont need. Any exe thats not really needed. May help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!