Way to delete official profiles?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Way to delete official profiles?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    adzter
    Participant

Hey Ralf…
    I really wanted to try that SBS3D Base profile you mentioned in another thread.
    While desktop viewer is great, I just can’t seem to get it to be as silky smooth as when I hook into a game.
    Problem is, I can’t find a way to delete an official profile so I can then hook into the game executable with the SBS3DBase profile and test it. And I can’t make a new profile for an exethat’s already in use.

Is it possible? If not within Vorpx setup, then are they hiding on my hard drive somewhere?

Cheers, Ad

adzter
    Participant

It might not be necessary after all.
    I tried a game (Dishonored Death of the Outsider) without an official profile just to see if I could get it to work in pancake mode.
    But it refused to boot with the GEO-11 shader fixes DX11 DLL in the folder.
    It just kept looping and trying to start the game.

Not sure if there’s a way of getting around this. But if we could hook directly into games to simply display them as is, it’d open up a lot of possibilities re: 3d gaming.
    I’ve tried a few games on the new desktop viewer, and while it’s great… it’s not as stable as hooked games. I played Titanfall 2 and Rocket League earlier, and they don’t miss a beat at 90fps.

luka2099
    Participant

I asked ralf several times. doesn’t want to, to avoid problems with profiles for less experienced users. the solution that I recommended is to rename the executable. for example metroexodus.exe I changed it to metroexodus1.exe . the problem remains when you have to use the mods.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!