What a piece of junk.

Homepage Forums Technical Support What a piece of junk.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blasphemer
    Participant

Your software is awful, doesnt work with even the games its stated to work with. I demand a refund as your rubbish is not fit for purpose. Just awful, I will be recommending that no other people buy this crap. I will be stating this on all the forums I can find. Downright theft.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you be more specific about the issues you are experiencing? Maybe someone can help you if you describe what exactly does not work.

You could also contact support |at| vorpx com. As far as I can tell there wasn’t a single forum post or support request from you since you bought vorpX a month ago.

Since I can only guess what your problem might be, the only thing I can do here is recommending to read the help, especially the “Essential Game Hints” guide. It explains briefly how to set things up when you launch a game the first time with vorpX.

Karlor
    Participant

[post removed by admin]

@ Karlor: I really appreciate what you are trying to do, but please no personal attacks here. Doesn’t help the cause and probably makes the guy just more angry. He obviously has problems getting things running and is frustrated, so the best thing one can do is offering help.

I’m really sorry that I had to remove your entire post. I didn’t do it lightly, you were just a bit too explicit.

-Ralf

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!