What is the future of vorpx?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion What is the future of vorpx?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

If doesn’t support dx12 in the near futher
    Will vorpx eventually go away like nvidia 3d vision?
    There will be more and more dx12 games in the future.
    I’m worried.
    As a truly vorpx-loving user, I’m curious what alternatives are out there.
    I hope vorpx doesn’t follow the same path as Tridef.

I am sorry for my bad english

Ralf
    Keymaster

Nothing to worry about. A brief look at the forums could have told you that I’m answering questions here almost every day, also the last maintenance update is merely a few weeks old. Not sure how you got the impression there is anything to worry about in the first place.

As usual, announcements regarding future developments will be made when it’s time to announce them.

dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

Nothing to worry about. A brief look at the forums could have told you that I’m answering questions here almost every day, also the last maintenance update is merely a few weeks old. Not sure how you got the impression there is anything to worry about in the first place.

As usual, announcements regarding future developments will be made when it’s time to announce them.

very nice!
    I’m no longer concerned about vorpx suddenly disappearing one day.
    Thank you always for your hard work.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

The future of VorpX is the past. The best games have already been made. I’m hoping Ralf can get Direct X 1 working with VorpX. The new games are just SJW wank anyway.

It would be wicked if he could make something like 3DSenVR for older pixelated games like UFO: Enemy Unknown (1994). I would buy another VorpX app just for those games or something like a 3-D emulator fork for XBOX/Wii/PS2 etc the way that the Dolphin VR and PSP VR forks work.

TonyD
    Participant

The future of VorpX is the past. The best games have already been made. I’m hoping Ralf can get Direct X 1 working with VorpX. The new games are just SJW wank anyway.

It would be wicked if he could make something like 3DSenVR for older pixelated games like UFO: Enemy Unknown (1994). I would buy another VorpX app just for those games or something like a 3-D emulator fork for XBOX/Wii/PS2 etc the way that the Dolphin VR and PSP VR forks work.

That would be cool, and I would pay for that too!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!