Where do I download Vorpx?

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Where do I download Vorpx?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jay Smizzle
    Participant

I purchased it a year ago but I’m on a new computer now and I don’t have it installed. I tried the old download link (https://www.vorpx.com/vorpX_WebSetup.zip) but it doesn’t work. Where do I download VorpX?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com requesting a new download.

raron
    Participant

I have the same question. I purchased it a little over a week ago, but as the Oculus I got is moody and not working atm. But I imagine I’ll try to install it at a later date.

I got the WebSetup file, but it’s just a downloader for the real vorpX install. Is this enough to have when I decide to install it again later? Or is there an offline installer somewhere?

raron
    Participant

Sorry about typos / grammar.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The web installer is enough. The purpose of the web downloader is to allow you to always install the latest version without any extra-hassle.

raron
    Participant

Ok, thanks!

hawar70
    Participant

Hey …..there i’m live from north iraq in kurdistan and i have DK2 …..my problem is i con’t buy your CINEMA Or Another when i click to buying the we site will say thi>>>> This order cannot be processed in your country due to US export restrictions <<<<<
    So What I Can Do :( Please Help Me and thanks and Don’t for get I have Visa Card

hawar70
    Participant

Hey …..there i’m live from north iraq in kurdistan and i have DK2 …..my problem is i con’t buy your ( vorpx ) when i click to buying the we site will say thi>>>> This order cannot be processed in your country due to US export restrictions <<<<<
    So What I Can Do :( Please Help Me and thanks and Don’t for get I have Visa Card

RJK_
    Participant

Hallo, i have a similar question,

What if the site goes down because of sudden death of the dev. AND my PC crashes 5 weeks after that ?

i guess we would not be able to use the software anymore in such a case. Is a backup somewhow possible ?

RJK

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!