Which AMD graphics features would help VorpX, that you can vote on the list?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Which AMD graphics features would help VorpX, that you can vote on the list?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Borvath
    Participant

Are there any features in the list that would help VorpX, which ones should I vote for? You dont need an AMD account to vote, since the differences reaches to tousands, everyone even people with NVidea cards should vote, if there are any useful features for VorpX.
    link
    Expand Auto Tuning feature(s) to Radeon RX 400/RX 500 series
    GPU Integer scaling support
    Stress test feature for Radeon WattMan
    Prerendered frame control
    Global Chill settings/profile
    Log files for Game Advisor
    ReLive instant share/upload option
    Ryzen APU ReLive support
    Ryzen APU Overlay support
    Ryzen APU Enhanced Sync support

Borvath
    Participant

I think GPU Integer scaling support sounds good, I think it makes lower resolution video not blurry in a higher resolution screen, which could be useful for VorpX.
    I have no idea what Prerendered frame control is, but it sounds like it could be relevant to VorpX, others look unrelated.

mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

Well, it’s not on the list, but I would like to be able to add custom “super resolutions”. As it stands, if you have, for example, a 1080p display you’ll only get two “super resolutions” above that. It would be great to be able to enter whatever arbitrary values I want.

Borvath
    Participant

Well, it’s not on the list, but I would like to be able to add custom “super resolutions”…

Some of these features will probably come December 2019, since they usually add top 5 of the features at December along with some other unannounced features. After a few weeks, developers ask for suggestions at AMD’s Reddit, so there is a lot of time left to even select the next features to vote for December 2020.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!