Why did I buy Vorpx?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Why did I buy Vorpx?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spiral-Out
    Participant

I bought it thinking I could play GTA 5 and PUBG, 5 mins later I don’t even think I can play either of them?

Also, no search function for this forum so I couldn’t even look for other threads to find answers, what is going on here, anyone wanna enlighten me as to why I even bought Vorpx, if no GTA 5 or PUBG, then what?

Might request refund.

Sephael
    Participant

Long story shot, some big editor contacted VR modders to make their franchises unplayable in VR.

So now, the franchises GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands and Bioshock are unplayable in any popular VR mod, not just VorpX.
    Could be more franchises, i dont know the full list.

reter
    Participant

Long story shot, some big editor contacted VR modders to make their franchises unplayable in VR.

So now, the franchises GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands and Bioshock are unplayable in any popular VR mod, not just VorpX.
    Could be more franchises, i dont know the full list.

if this is real is a very bad news,

onetoo
    Participant

You can still play GTA V from the same dev that received the original takedown. Google GTA V Real Mod Github. There are plenty of other games that work with VorpX.

PUBG is not the same publisher that issued the takedown btw. It is an online game, so that may be the limitation as injectors are not allowed for online gaming for many popular titles.

Also, Ralf doesn’t do refunds. :|

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Yeah it sucks that they took out the GTAs but in all honesty, there are tons of good games that work with VorpX.
    On my lineup I’ve got about 30 or so that I want to play. Right now I’m plugging through ‘My Time At Portia’ and Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. The first game is unplayable without VorpX but with it… I’m amazed at the quality of 3-D that comes through. I don’t need the ‘VR’, I’m good with G3D. The second one is pretty old but it works alright in Z3D, and the game is awesome so playing through it with something that makes the ships 3D like is good enough for me. Costume Quest, Dungeon Siege 2, XCOM, man I’m retired and even I don’t have enough time to play through all the stuff I want.

Have you tried Colonial Marines? Man that game was GREAT in G3D.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!