Will Dev Kit delivery slowdown affect you?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Will Dev Kit delivery slowdown affect you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Evenios
    Participant

It seems the number of dev kits shipped is going to be much lower then thought, it was posted back in Nov that once factory is in full swing it would make 500 units a day and many people have stated that pre-orders should start shipping in April however with the latest news that only about 1,000 to 1,500 units will ship per week and there are about 14,000 units preordered so far….i was wondering will that affect the release of VorpX for you? how soon did you pre-order were you an early kick-starter backer? but at least you will be before me i just pre-ordered about a week ago so i think i have a bit to wait haha!

mane43
    Participant

he said he was a day one backer so he should be one of the first to get it

Evenios
    Participant

W00t! i am happy for him then by the time i get it “July” i hope. or earlier……lots of games should work for it :-D wheee!

Evenios
    Participant

(cant edit so sorry for double post) nevermind seems like i got the infomation wrong and dev kits should be fullfilled in not to long they are just starting slow and will ramp up production soon enough :-D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!