Will Minecraft: Bedrock Edition work with VorpX?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Will Minecraft: Bedrock Edition work with VorpX?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wagsii
    Participant

I realize the Java version has actual VR support, but the Bedrock edition does not. I only play Bedrock and was hoping to see my world I’ve made there in VR, so I thought I would try to use VorpX. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to hook on to Minecraft to even attempt to play around with it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am fairly new to VorpX.

Ogrescar
    Participant

I read somewhere that it requires dx12fl11. If that’s the case there are only 4 profiles that may work – Cyberpunk2077, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Death Stranding. That’s assuming there isn’t something else blocking the hook, like an anti-cheat system.

Borvath
    Participant

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360052712132-Minecraft-1-16-200-Bedrock-
    Do you have Oculus or WMR, I don’t know if it works with SteamVR, but bedrock is supposed wotk using the OpenXR api.

Ogrescar
    Participant

So I guess the Windows10Edition in Oculus is the same as the bedrock edition? Not sure, but I can tell it’s dx11, not java.

I launched it an immediately got an error though. Probably my issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!