Will pay 30€ for fixing Rocket League for me

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Will pay 30€ for fixing Rocket League for me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ovo
    Participant

My problem with Rocket League is the white circle around the ball (appears when far from the ball): it’s not stereo and stays at screen depth, which heavily limits fov/scale/depth tweaking. I believe this circle is a shader thing because when enabling/disabling the High Quality Shaders option, it disappears (until I leave the menu then it’s visible again).

So anyone able to provide a VorpX profile or external program that hides this circle will be the recipient of 30€/$30 and my eternal gratitude.
    Maybe this isn’t possible until the improved shader authoring method is available? No idea.
    If you think you might be able to do it and you’re a trusted community member, but you don’t own the game, I can share my secondary Steam account’s library with you temporarily, or buy you a (grey vendor) key of the game if you actually want to keep it.

steph12
    Participant

lol i dont think it’s a good idea to start paying people to fix stuff.
    just question Ralf about this and maybe he will be able to fix this.

zeveral
    Participant

If you’re running it using G3D, you might be able to get what you want yourself using the current shader tool (default ctrl+end, have to enable it in the vorpx options). Just cycle through the shaders until you get to the offending one and set it to disabled (or something like that, haven’t used it in a while so I don’t remember the exact wording).

Migcar2
    Participant

My problem with Rocket League is the white circle around the ball (appears when far from the ball): it’s not stereo and stays at screen depth, which heavily limits fov/scale/depth tweaking. I believe this circle is a shader thing because when enabling/disabling the High Quality Shaders option, it disappears (until I leave the menu then it’s visible again).

So anyone able to provide a VorpX profile or external program that hides this circle will be the recipient of 30€/$30 and my eternal gratitude.
    Maybe this isn’t possible until the improved shader authoring method is available? No idea.
    If you think you might be able to do it and you’re a trusted community member, but you don’t own the game, I can share my secondary Steam account’s library with you temporarily, or buy you a (grey vendor) key of the game if you actually want to keep it.

hello, i uploaded in the cloud a profile with the white circle removed, for free oviously :) tell me if it work

Ovo
    Participant

Hey, thanks a lot!
    Migcar, your settings didn’t remove the ring (wow and if you play with these, you’re killing your eyes mate!), I believe because you only shared settings for the existing profile and not a new profile. But thanks to Zeveral’s advice I was able to find and hide the ring shader myself, as well as fix a bunch of light halo’s depth. It’s perfect now! :D
    I might publish my profile once I’ve played enough to make sure it’s really perfect.

markbradley1982
    Participant

How come I’m not seeing this when I play Rocket League?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I haven’t been able to reproduce it either when I checked it a year ago or so. Probably related to some game setting.

Quickness
    Participant

Hey, thanks a lot!
    Migcar, your settings didn’t remove the ring (wow and if you play with these, you’re killing your eyes mate!), I believe because you only shared settings for the existing profile and not a new profile. But thanks to Zeveral’s advice I was able to find and hide the ring shader myself, as well as fix a bunch of light halo’s depth. It’s perfect now! 😀
    I might publish my profile once I’ve played enough to make sure it’s really perfect.

Hey mate. How did you get into the shader editing menu? I’ve tried renaming the exe, but when I run the new exe steam still starts the old one.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!