window for “install hook helper” disappears too fast

Homepage Forums Technical Support window for “install hook helper” disappears too fast

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

when i exit from a game, appear a windows with the “install hook helper” option, but it disappears too fast!

Ralf
    Keymaster

The window disappears after the first frame has been rendered with vorpX being active, so if it disappears hooking into the game has been succesful and there is no need to install a hook helper. The window is not supposed to disappear if you exit the game before vorpX has detected that the first frame has been rendered.

Ogrescar
    Participant

The window does not always disappear after the first frame has been rendered. I’ve seen it still there on game shutdown numerous times. It’s minor, doesn’t affect anything, and closes after a second or two.

Ogrescar
    Participant

Actually, I don’t think the window pops up sometimes until a game is closing, so rather than not disappearing, it appears and then disappears on game close. Anyway, it’s just a minor annoyance.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Don’t recall to ever have experienced that here, but I’ll check whether I can replicate it. That is definitely not how it’s supposed to be.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!