Windows 10 Minecraft

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Windows 10 Minecraft

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    noodlecake
    Participant

So the Minecraft beta with ray tracing is out and I was super excited to try it out with VorpX only to find it’s still not covered. It wouldn’t work with proper VR anyway so the official VR mode is out of the question as it would just be too demanding but I was really hoping to be able to have a go on Z3d in cinema mode and experiencing the realistic refraction of glass and awesome looking lighting with depth perception.

Is there any chance of a Minecraft profile being released? I’m surprised after all the time there isn’t with it being one of the most popular and iconic games in history.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure there is a native VR Minecraft, or at least there was at some point. Hence I never even bothered to check the game.

noodlecake
    Participant

Yeah. I already mentioned the built in VR in my post and explained why it’s not good enough and why it needs to be included in VorpX.

There’s no way the default VR would work with Ray Tracing, even with DLSS because it has to render everything twice (once for each I).

None of these games that come with a VR mode built in have something like the “Z” modes (can’t remember exactly what they are called) that VorpX has. VorpX is great because it lets you play games maxed out in full 3D.

jahansiddika
    Participant

Sharing your insights and experiences with the community could be valuable to others as well. Keep the gaming spirit alive!

jahansiddika
    Participant

You know…while it’s disappointing that the Minecraft beta with ray tracing isn’t covered by VorpX as of now, the passion of the gaming community often leads to innovative sol

Hooffina
    Participant

I remember when I first delved into the world of VR gaming, and finding compatible profiles was like striking gold. Maybe keep an eye out for updates or user-generated profiles that could come through the community. Also, when I was exploring different Minecraft experiences, I stumbled upon this awesome site, https://play-minecraft-servers.com/ , which might offer some cool alternatives or insights.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!