Witcher 3, best settings, need help

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Witcher 3, best settings, need help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    reanor
    Participant

Anyone here tried Witcher 3 on CV1? How well were you able to get it to work? Did you use any specific mods, can you share your vorpx settings? I am finding very little information about Witcher 3 and vorpx, for some reason. If I try to run it with vorpx it just crashes, won’t even work. If I pause vorpx, run the game, then enable vorpx and run desktop viewer, desktop viewer crashes similarly to “star citizen”. Any recommendations, ideas, working profiles would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance!

pjag
    Participant

Having the same issue, it was working very well in 3D up until a week ago, no mods needed just run vorpx, and create a shortcut via vorpx for witcher 3….however now I start the game, the icon appears, screen goes black, then I’m back at the desktop! disable vorpx and it works fine….very odd.

Moe
    Participant

Had the same issue after my Nvidia graphics driver was updated weeks ago. The last driver that works for me is 361.91. Witcher 3 is the only game that does this for me.

Edit: I am using a GTX 970

prinyo
    Participant

I have GTX 980 and experience no problems in running W3. Unfortunately it is playable only in Theather mode. I need to test some of the camera mods on nexus, maybe there is a way to tweak it to play in “full VR”.

Tiggerdyret
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!