Witcher 3, first person mod, anyone tried it..?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Witcher 3, first person mod, anyone tried it..?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mpmo
    Participant

looks pretty amazing graphics wise. Anyone tried this with full vr? and do we need to adjust fov ourselves or..?

haints
    Participant

I haven’t but I want to.

I find it a little suspicious that as far as I can tell, that video never actually shows any first person combat. It’s just your character walking around. I wonder how well combat works.

DADDYPANK
    Participant

I’ve tried it. It switches back to 3rd person as soon as combat starts

onetoo
    Participant

When tried it, the character kept turning after i turned\looked left or right. It really messes up the experience. I got it to look really good, so the controls being wonky dampened all of my hopes.

moarveer
    Participant
    headsetvr
    Participant

I Tried this the other day but haven’t had any joy getting it running as i found the instructions rather vague. Really would like to put it through Vorpx and see how it runs

mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

Thanks for posting this. I never finished the Witcher 3 despite really enjoying it, largely because of the 3rd person view. I was continually trying to get the camera in positions where I could see what I actually wanted to see, rather than looking at our hero’s backside.

Are they still planning a re-release of Witcher 3 with RT etc?

I like the direction of having mods specific to the vorpX / VR experience like we’ve now seen with RDR2 and GTA V (not that I’ve played either of those titles. I might eventually give RDR2 a try though). That’s just a perfect idea; combine vorpX with a mod designed to make the experience work well. Cyberpunk desperately needs such treatment to resolve just a couple of issues that make it really difficult to work with in a full VR way (vehicle FOV, for example.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!