Witcher 3 Profile Update Hint

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Witcher 3 Profile Update Hint

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ricky6
    Participant

The big Witcher 3 4.0 update is releasing today and – as expected – petty much completely breaks the Witcher 3 vorpX profile.

Since despite the game’s age this probably is one of the most interesting game releases this year for many, I have been working on enhancing the profile for a while now with a dedicated vorpX connection mod. Providing additional features like DirectVR (AFR) 3D and a custom camera. There are still a few things to iron out, but as I had hoped the mod works fine with the new update in general, so expect an updated vorpX together with a hugely enhanced Witcher 3 vorpX experience shortly.

Together with this comes a brand new update system specifically for profiles with game specific extra (mod) data, removing the need for full vorpX updates whenever a game update breaks connection mods. That will make handling special profiles like this one a lot easier for both me and you.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

That’s very interesting! How can we use your profile? Is it possible ingame to look around freely with your custom camera ? That’s, from my point of view, what the actual profile is missing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!