Witcher 3 Script errors

Homepage Forums Technical Support Witcher 3 Script errors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VRified Games
    Participant

Hello all,

when i try to install the witcher 3 latest Beta branch mod, it tels me i need to install extra componants, i click yes on the message

then when i load the game i get the following

Error [content0]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(557): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOilImmediately’
    Error [content0]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(562): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOilImmediately’
    Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\other\oil.ws(177): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOil’
    Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1516): Could not find function ‘SetAutoApplyOils’
    Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1518): Could not find function ‘SetAutoApplyOils’
    Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\horseriding.ws(141): Could not find function ‘ShouldAutoApplyOil’

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function ‘EnableDebugOverlayFilter’ was not exported from C++ code.
    Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function ‘EnableDebugPostProcess’ was not exported from C++ code.
    Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function ‘DebugSetEShowFlag’ was not exported from C++ code.

any Ideas would be very welcome

kind regards,

Duigo/Vrified Games

nieda113
    Participant

Hi you better run scriptmerger..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!