WMR HP REVERB G2 WHITE CIRCLES

Homepage Forums Technical Support WMR HP REVERB G2 WHITE CIRCLES

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jossm97
    Participant

Hi. I have been playing VOPRX via Openxr last week whitout any problem, and today I am not be able to play anymore. When Vorpx attaches the game, I hear the game but I only view the typical WMR rotating white circles. At monitor I see the game running, and the message ”Direct VR Scan supoport, etc.. Press CNTRL+ALT+SHIFT to close this program”. I press the combination and nothing happens.

I think this mesage is the problem, because when playing via Oculus in my other PC this message gave me problems but I closed it quickly.

I have try to run as administrator without success. Any ideas? Thank you very much

jossm97
    Participant

Ok, I think I’ve found the problem. Today my ”OpenXR Developer Tools for Windows Mixed Reality” has been updated via Microsoft Store…what a coincidence.

I have tested Vorpx with SteamVR and seems to work correctly, with much less perfomance and without sound indeed.

What a monday gift… :(

Laser
    Participant

I had the same thing, unticking “use the latest preview openxr runtime” fixed it for me.

jossm97
    Participant

That’s it man!! You’re a master, thank you very much. Really appreciate It! Greetings

FullJimbo
    Participant

Where is that selection Ive fixed twice with system restore this would be way more gooder

FullJimbo
    Participant

Found open xr settings way cool man chive on fellas.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!