World of Warcraft: Does VorpX only work on private servers?

Homepage Forums Technical Support World of Warcraft: Does VorpX only work on private servers?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Diamond
    Participant

Hi guys,

As the title says I am wondering if VorpX only works on Private servers. I can get it to hook when I start the came through the Bnet launcher but it gets stuck on authenticating and my Oculus shows that it is loading but taking a while please check the application.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No problem here (checked a minute ago). Please check for injection conflicts. virus scanners, GPU/CPU tools, messengers, desktop streaming/recording apps and generally everything that can show notification overlays in games are potential candidates.

Diamond
    Participant

When you launch do you need steam open for steam vr or will it run fine using the oculus store/VorpX

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you have selected “Oculus Rift” as your headset type in the vorpX config app, Steam VR is not required.

Diamond
    Participant

COol thanks I figured it out. I put a second gtx 1080 ti in my pc for mining and I think the Drivers were fighting each other.

Diamond
    Participant

Do you get head tracking ingame? mine is running in a theater ish mode like I am looking at a screen. Is that how it is suppose to run?

Diamond
    Participant

I figured out the screen, but I also noticed my mouse is clicking 1 bag slot to the left of where in appears to be. Anyone else seeing this

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!