World of Warcraft FPS Cap

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings World of Warcraft FPS Cap

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    harvillionare
    Participant

I am testing World of Warcraft on my Rift S, and am noticing low framerates, even on the lowest graphic setting. I sold my OG Rift a little while back, but I don’t remember having FPS issues. Also, I’ve seen people post on here about achieving 90 fps in Wow.

I enabled the Geforce fps indicator on my monitor, and it seems that the fps is capped at 41 for some reason. Meaning, that no matter if I use ultra, or the lowest setting (in a starting zone), I am getting 41 fps. I am assuming that my monitor fps is related to the headset fps, but either way it’s to choppy in the headset to play.

Any ideas? Wasn’t sure if I should post this here or technical support, but guess I’ll try here first.

harvillionare
    Participant

I guess I’m seeing similar results with Borderlands 2. FPS will go no higher than 41 when using 2560×1440 or 480×640. I am running a 2080ti and i9.

harvillionare
    Participant

Found some other threads about disabling FluidSync which seems to do the trick.

Minabe
    Participant

That happened to me with BfA, even though i had set in settings foreground fps to 60 it still kept locked at 30 for me.

What i did was disabling fps locks both for foreground and background and enabled vsync to cap the fps to 60. Worked like a charm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!