World of Warcraft vorpX 17.3.0 ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion World of Warcraft vorpX 17.3.0 ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Longtree
    Participant

Hi, has anyone tried wow yet ? I’d love to know how it runs with the new version. Cheers !

palleon
    Participant

I tried – it just plays on a big screen in front of me. I used the new version of Vorpx expecting it to be in actual VR.. I think I may have misunderstood Vorpx completely. But I get the same effect from the virtual desktop, so I may just use that.

AerowynX
    Participant

I tried ā€“ it just plays on a big screen in front of me. I used the new version of Vorpx expecting it to be in actual VR.. I think I may have misunderstood Vorpx completely. But I get the same effect from the virtual desktop, so I may just use that.

VorpX injects 3D for games that support it.. Virtual Desktop does not actually inject any 3D into a game.. make sure geometry 3D is selected..

AerowynX
    Participant

I tried ā€“ it just plays on a big screen in front of me. I used the new version of Vorpx expecting it to be in actual VR.. I think I may have misunderstood Vorpx completely. But I get the same effect from the virtual desktop, so I may just use that.

also only games that say FullVR support put you completely in the game.. try bioshock or dishonered 1 to see how that works in VorpX.. most third person games youll want to play on a giant screen with 3d injected

chukovskiy
    Participant

Hi, has anyone tried wow yet ? Iā€™d love to know how it runs with the new version. Cheers !

It does. No Direct VR as people said already, but even G3D with big screen looks pretty immersive.
    I’ve also noticed some glitches like water (liquid) level changes with headset angle (thus I had a fight with NL last boss with room completely flooded with lava / this is noticeable even when flying over Stormwind) or weird mirages that are really hard to explain. But overall glithces occurs pretty rarely.

I’m also wondering if this kind of injection is approved by Blizz or it will end in suspension some day. Maybe it makes sense to ask GM about it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Is there any start area where the water glitch occurs? The profile was mostly done in the human start area and as far as I can remember there wasn’t such an issue with a small creek in that area.

It’s impossible to check any later game content unfortunately, so I would need to know about a start area where the glitch occurs to be able to check it.

Hannes66
    Participant

I have only water glitch if i use a different 3dFov as 0…but in the deskritption ther is the warnig if the change of 3dFov can have glitches.

greetings Hannes

chukovskiy
    Participant

Is there any start area where the water glitch occurs?

Turned out that Hannes66 is right, when I didn’t touch any settings, water was OK.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!