World of Warcraft

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings World of Warcraft

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    spacecadet102
    Participant

I was wondering if there is any profile that may work with World of Warcraft. I’m of course looking for the best possible experience like Geometry 3D but will settle for regular 3d in stereoscopic. Must be compatible with CV1. Also I only have access to WotLK and Cataclysm. Wondering what profile would work best for this. I’m sure a lot of others would be happy to know as well. Anyone know? Ralf do you have any suggestions?

bluxwave
    Participant

I got vanilla servers working but not retail

spacecadet102
    Participant

With what kind of 3d? And what profile did you use?

Ralf
    Keymaster

For 3D (Z3D) you currently need to run the game in DX9 mode. DX11 G3D will be added with the next vorpX version (very soon). No Geometry 3D yet, sorry. It’s working halfway, but absolutely not good enough yet. I’ll take another look at that later.

spacecadet102
    Participant

For 3D (Z3D) you currently need to run the game in DX9 mode. DX11 G3D will be added with the next vorpX version (very soon). No Geometry 3D yet, sorry. It’s working halfway, but absolutely not good enough yet. I’ll take another look at that later.

What is Z3D exactly. It doesn’t look 3D. Is it stereoscopic or just 2D?

Xain
    Participant

I got vanilla servers working but not retail

I am interested in this. I bought Vorpx to use in junction with my Virtuix Omni (WHEN MINE FINALLY SHIPSJDKAFNKMQ3) and while I can get vanilla WoW running I had a few issues, how is yours running?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!