[WoW Classic] – Headtracking Issue

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion [WoW Classic] – Headtracking Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Serulyian
    Participant

Greetings,

I’m attempting to get WoW Classic to work with VorpX and almost have it working right.

I have the Game set to Full VR View, however when looking with Headtracking your vision stays focused on whatever is straight ahead of you while slightly looking left, right, up, or down. Also, your vision is inverted, so looking Up shifts the view slightly down and vice versa for all directions.

I’ve gone through the entire DEL Menu in game and even inverting the head tracking or disabling it does not resolve the issues.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

Many thanks ~

steph12
    Participant

headtracking is linked to mouse looking, hold right button and then you can use headtracking.

Minabe
    Participant

I had already posted a macro in order to not have to hold the right button, it’s a toggle macro (use once to get headtracking, another to get the mouse back), a quick search turned it up:

/RUN IF ISMOUSELOOKING() THEN MOUSELOOKSTOP() SETBINDING(“BUTTON1″,”CAMERAORSELECTORMOVE”) SETBINDING(“BUTTON2″,”TURNORACTION”) ELSE MOUSELOOKSTART() SETBINDING(“BUTTON1″,”STRAFELEFT”) SETBINDING(“BUTTON2″,”STRAFERIGHT”) END

Used to work last time i used it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!