WoW Legion, Prepar3D with retail Rift

Homepage Forums Technical Support WoW Legion, Prepar3D with retail Rift

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jetaro
    Participant

Hi, I mostly bought this to play wow in VR, and hopefully Prepar3D.
    WoW is listed as compatible but I have the release Oculus Rift from Best Buy and it doesn’t seem to work. I even downloaded the DK2 tracker.
    All I see is the connecting to server screen, a Vortex message pops up, the mouse is moveable for a split second, then it freezes and the game continues to load in a separate window. Help please! If it doesn’t work could I please get a refund? $40 is a lot to pay for something that doesn’t work, and there was no trial that I saw.

bobd
    Participant

Hi, I mostly bought this to play wow in VR, and hopefully Prepar3D.
    WoW is listed as compatible but I have the release Oculus Rift from Best Buy and it doesn’t seem to work. I even downloaded the DK2 tracker.
    All I see is the connecting to server screen, a Vortex message pops up, the mouse is moveable for a split second, then it freezes and the game continues to load in a separate window. Help please! If it doesn’t work could I please get a refund? $40 is a lot to pay for something that doesn’t work, and there was no trial that I saw.

Donno about WOW, or any other game with vorpx , except maybe arma3. Check out “FlyInside” for P3D. Developed by a standup guy who stands behind his work, he has a free demo btw. I have it, & it’s great! Lots of luck on a refund.

jetaro
    Participant

thanks bob I will check that out.

I actually was able to at least get the game running, but it just shows up on a flat wall and none of the controls work.

jetaro
    Participant

wow thanks Bob, that Flyinside really worked!!!! You da man!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!