– No 100% profile – Quite some Objects are 2D only , so i decided to optimize it for Cinema Modes
– You still can play in Full VR with headtracking but with objects not 100% in the right place and badly annoying crosshair
– I put that huge annoying crosshair slightly at HUD depth, change HUD depth to your desire. May be pushing the Screen further back can compensate the oversized crosshair too.
– Profile availiable from the cloud
.. I was playing around with some extreme Pos.Tracking and Camera Height settings for some “close up” shots (may be be useful for other games as well )
This profile is using the DX9 to 11 Wrapper of DGVoodoo2, sadly the Shader Signatures change with almost every update so this profile requires WIP 61 of the Wrapper. A little hex-editing must be done get around the vorpx “d3d9.dll” check.
– 2D Objects are 3D now
– DGVoodoo2 WIP 61 required.
– Hexedit xblades.exe and launcher.exe, change any “d3d9.dll” to “v3d9.dll”
– Rename the wrappers d3d9.dll to v3d9.dll
– High resolutions require matching game with monitor setting
– Profile availabe at the cloud