Xbox One controller, but in-game is showing KB/Mouse

Homepage Forums Technical Support Xbox One controller, but in-game is showing KB/Mouse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bjr84
    Participant

Playing Death Stranding (the cloud profile) and using an Xbox One controller. In-game, the control tips are showing the keyboard and mouse buttons. When I move my head a bit, sometimes it flickers and shows the Xbox control, but its hard to see and Id rather it just show the Xbox One controls. Any ideas? Is there maybe an option somewhere that i don’t know about?

Ben

Ralf
    Keymaster

Some games do not allow mouse and gamepad input at the same time. Since vorpX often emulates a mouse for head tracking it has a built in gamepad to mouse/kb mapper to deal with such conflicts. This way you can still use your gamepad together with vorpX’s head tracking mouse emulation although normally that wouldn’t work in a game.

So, whenever this feature is enabled for a profile, there is usually good reason for that. Disabling it would probably cause the above mentioned input conflict between head tracking and gamepad input. If you still want to try, you can disable it on the Input page of the vorpX ingame menu (X-Box Gamepad Override).

bjr84
    Participant

Thank you so much, Ralf.
    I love you, and I love vorpx.

Best,

Ben

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!