Yearly Annoying Post Rule Reminder ;)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Yearly Annoying Post Rule Reminder ;)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Please keep discussion in the vorpX forum related to vorpX.

I understand that this rule may come off as patronizing or in the best case maybe just a little weird to you, but there were times a few years ago when half of the people doing anything even remotely similar considered it appropriate to advertise their stuff here, which (obviously) is not what the vorpX support forum was intended for.

Since separating advertising from natural discussion didn’t really work out, in the end I had to keep things related to vorpX here as much as possible. Not really ideal, of course. I know.

I sincerely hope that this is at least somehow understandable.

Ralph
    Participant

In my opinion you should make an exception for reshade 3D. Many of the vorpx user install reshade regularly as a emergency solution if vorpx does not support the game until now, but Vorpx Z3D looks much better and we have fullvr and full headtracking an we switch immediately to vorpx when a working profile was released.

Reshade is not mtbs or LukeRoss, reshade is neutral in the competition !

You can even make a unmoderated offtopic section in the forum, where everything is allowed what is politically correct.

But it is your company and your forum, thus do what is the best for VR in general and specially for vorpx !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!