You haven't lived until you try out Trine 2 in the larger Cinema 3D Mode

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion You haven't lived until you try out Trine 2 in the larger Cinema 3D Mode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bcozier
    Participant

I think it’s called immersive, but not the Full VR immersive mode.

It is jaw dropping…I look forward to using the Pimax 8K for even better clarity and much less SDE.

Also with Trine use 2560x1440p or at least 1920×1080 for 16:9 mode. Don’t use the smaller Cinema 3D mode, use the bigger one that you have to move your head from side to side to see it fully. Trine 2 is amazing.

Baktus
    Participant

i bought it because it looks beautyfull, but its not starting in the rift with the local profile.

Only black screen with vorpx logo .(

bcozier
    Participant

I did notice an error when it starts but I just click ok on my monitor and it continues fine in the rift…maybe you should also turn off the Oculus Beta in your oculus settings, and I also use an Nvidia card if that helps.

Tetanus
    Participant

I know, right! Sooo good! I also get the error at the start, click through it and everything fine on the vive.

bcozier
    Participant

The game completely transforms into a new Vision for the Artform, I am jaw-droppingly impressed!

analogboy
    Participant

Just tried it and it’s really cool, however I’m having some minor graphical quirks. The mushrooms you jump on in the first level are completely black in the headset, but rendered properly on the monitor. I also find the cross hair to be a little out of focus, anyone know the setting to focus the UI? Anyone else experience these graphical issues?

analogboy
    Participant

Just a follow up, I changed my AA from high to low and the black mushroom issue is fixed. Might have something to do with high using 2 different types of AA.

mpmo
    Participant

Wait, what do you mean by “Don’t use the smaller Cinema 3D mode, use the bigger one that you have to move your head from side to side to see it fully” ? is there an ACTUAL huge imax sized cinema screen???

bcozier
    Participant

Yes there is Cinema mode and then another larger 3D screen called Immersive mode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!