Your favorite vorpX game.

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Your favorite vorpX game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    VortexPlays
    Participant

Most of you have probably played some vorpX games by now. What is your favorite so far?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Mind if I start? I have played quite a few. Mine is something rather old, and it’s not even particularly well suited for the Rift. But I got so lost in it back then that simply walking around in it brings up many fond memories, multiplied by the Rift-Factor.

What is it? Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (with the gorgeous Morrowind Overhaul Mod Collection). Simply beautiful.

Zarkov
    Participant

Skyrim thus far. I just got some serious chills. I decided to start over and during the opening scene I was attacked by some giant spiders. Those things now look like giant hairy creep monsters. After that I just got lost and started wandering around looking at mountains and rivers.

ibminarik
    Participant

Mass Effect 3 is perfect out of the box. I cried when I saw the reapers invade, and it occurred to me that each of those buildings was full of people.
    Bioshock Infinite is close, but I need to tweak the FoV some more before I’ll believe I’m there. There’s just the tiniest bit of fisheye and it bugs the hell out of me.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi ibmarik,

try another Aspect Ratio Correction Mode. The default setting ‘Smart’ (on purpose) applies some vertical distortion to the image. That may be what you describe as fisheye effect.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!