Z-Normal not working anymore?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Z-Normal not working anymore?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KBcool
    Participant

Hello. I was using VorpX on a game recently and due to oddities with Geometry mode (a common issue that isn’t easily fixed), I was using Z-Normal mode. This was working just fine, everything seemed to have depth and by adjusting the settings I could increase/decrease the level of depth. After shutting the game off and coming back to it later, the image is 2d, flat, and doesn’t change at all when I adjust the settings. I checked geometry mode and it still looks 3d (minus the oddities), but Z-Normal and Z-Adaptive seem to be just the same as turning 3D Reconstruction off entirely. Any idea on what Might be causing this, or how to rectify it? I’ve tried other games as well and it seems to do this for everything now. I know for a fact it was working fine before. Thanks in advance.

chtitbout75
    Participant

Hello. I was using VorpX on a game recently and due to oddities with Geometry mode (a common issue that isn’t easily fixed), I was using Z-Normal mode. This was working just fine, everything seemed to have depth and by adjusting the settings I could increase/decrease the level of depth. After shutting the game off and coming back to it later, the image is 2d, flat, and doesn’t change at all when I adjust the settings. I checked geometry mode and it still looks 3d (minus the oddities), but Z-Normal and Z-Adaptive seem to be just the same as turning 3D Reconstruction off entirely. Any idea on what Might be causing this, or how to rectify it? I’ve tried other games as well and it seems to do this for everything now. I know for a fact it was working fine before. Thanks in advance.

Have you solved your problem? I also have a problem with the z-z-normal and adaptive modes. Only flat 2D. :( Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!