With the right settings (a bit tricky) this game looks insane in VR.
– start game and make game settings first, turn shadows down
– shut down game if you want to play higher then 1920×1080
– find graphicoptions.xml under c:/users/../Divinty 2/ ect
– replace ScreenWidth=”XXX” ScreenHeight=”YYY” with your personal resoultion
– Save the file and write protect it
– turn your monitor into that resolution you have just entered
– when starting again go into graphics settings and check if that resolution has been carried over, if not correct it. Unfortunately you must do this each time you start the game. The game deosnt seem to read the proper res. entry.- Though this way you can go as high your PC can take.
– Profile availiable from the cloud.