Old User Profile Thread

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Old User Profile Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 228 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

GUN (G3D)

3rd person western shooter from 2005.

-Nice 3D with VorpX
    -Game does not allow res. higher then 1600×1200. Changing registry settings above this will end up in a 640×480 reset.
    -I choosed a medium FOV for this game, gain 3D FOV enhancement in the VorpX settings for your desire.
    -Headtracking
    -menus look a bit blurry

-get the profile from the cloud.

Screenshot

GUN VR

RJK_
    Participant

Jet Simulator (G3D)

This is a re-release of the 2005 Jet Simulator ISBN: 4019393963836 (english). Dont get confused by “microsoft” printed on the package, it probably has nothing to do with microsoft. The game is also known as “Global War on Terror: Death Strike”.

-The cloud profile is using Geometry / Cinema Mode
    -if you wish to connect headtracking to plane movement, switch to Full VR
    -game stores resolution in crypted file, so you cant get more then 1024×768 out of it
    -some parts of HUD are out of depth depending on 3D Strength, if that doesnt annoy you, you can gain 3D strength even further .

Screenshot

Jet Simulator VR

RJK_
    Participant

The Matrix: Path of Neo (G3D)

– Geometry/Cinema Mode used in cloud-profile.
    – Reduce 3D strength or finetune focal Offset if certain Objects appear too much out of deptch.
    – Set Resolution to highest possible in MatrixConfig.ini, (example: resolution=6
    – also set Quality=10.

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

Path of Neo VR

Path of Neo VR

RJK_
    Participant

This is definately something for VR.The game is now FREE (V.1.2)

Aquadelic GT (G3D)

-first patch to V 1.2 if you only have 1.0
    -Use Launcher
    -Set anti aliasing = OFF
    -Disable Shadows
    -Dont use “Start New” in Game Menu !
    -If image looks messed up use “DISABLE SHADERS” in Launcher

Notes: Dont mess with ini settings of the game, the game would not restore them. Somehow the game is quite high resource eating, so you probably must turn almost anything like Bloom ect. (use launcher)

-Try the different camera modes, big fun !
    -If you ever wanted to test your motion-sickness-resistance use first person camera

Screenshot 1Screenshot 2

Aquadelic GT VR

Aquadelic GT VR

Thanks Ralf that you left the older opengl in the D2X-XL profile, please never change it. (It makes many older apps work like this one.)

RJK_
    Participant

This is not a game but something that will blow your mind. You can fly through Hyperspace with VorpX (wait for the wormholes !!) with these free Reallysklick Screesavers.

Hyperspace (G3D)

is one of the Screensavers that is in 3D.

-Download the free savers from the Link above
    -unpack somewhere on your HD
    -rightclick the saver you want to play to configure
    -click .scr to start
    -the associated cloud profile uses cinama mode so you can look around
    -use FULL VR and Headtracking OFF if you want to play Guitar or dance or whatever while flying around.
    -sometimes saver must be run twice to show on screen
    -dont shut off too early, wait for the wormholes to show up!

Other savers in that pack that look quite nice too are lattice and Microcosm but Hyperspace is something that not even the newest VR software people produce !

Screenshot 1Screenshot 2RJ’s Hyperspace Soundtrack

Hyperspace VR

Hyperspace VR

RJK_
    Participant

007: Quantum of Solace (G3D)

-Nice 3D with balanced Sniper View
    -Use FPS and FOV unlocker for more FPS and FOV
    Notes: The tool didnt seem to improve FOV, so i decided to zoom out a little in Full VR Mode simply with the image size, this gives the game more FOV but you have a small black border left.
    -download profile from the cloud

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

Quantum of Solace VR

Quantum of Solace VR

RJK_
    Participant

Peter Jackson’s King Kong (G3D)

-Nice Geometry 3D
    -My cloud-profile is using cinema mode because of FOV issues in Full-VR where you get motion sick too easy.
    -No guarantee that the profile will work with any game-version availiable (buy and/or download) from the market.

Screenshot

King Kong VR

RJK_
    Participant

Rune (G3D)

This old game looks quite nice in FULL VR with Geometry Mode.

-First view “all devices” and choose openGL in your video settings
    -MUST Use Edgepeek MONO (or MONO HotKey) to see HUD and Menus ! (and on Gamestart)
    -Set
    DesiredFOV=100.000000
    DefaultFOV=100.000000
    in user.ini
    -get the profile from the cloud

Screenshot 1Screenshot 2

RUNE VR

RUNE VR

BlueKnight
    Participant

ArcheAge MMO

Started a separate topic on how to set it in the game (Search for ArcheAge for details) but set it to DirectX9 mode
    Cloud Profile Uploaded.

Demosthenes
    Participant

Quern – Undying Thoughts

A nice Unity engine adventure game. GOG version.
    Eventually found a way to make it work in G3D and look good at the same time.

Use Vorpx Cloud Profile: Quern – Undying Thoughts [Demosthenes]

Add a custom resolution of 2560 x 1440 in Nvidia Control Panel so it can be selected in-game.

My profile is played on a 1080ti – you may have to adjust if you have a lower gpu.

Game Menu Settings:

Aspect Ratio 16: 9 / Resolution 2650 x 1440 / FOV 80 / Motion Blur OFF / Screen Scale OFF

FXAA Antialising on in Nvidia Control Panel & also in-game.

Other settings see image:

I’ve found it looks too blurry for me without setting FXAA in Nvidia Control Panel as well as in-game – you may not notice.
    Turn off FXAA after leaving game.

Lower resolution if game has low fps.

vrbandwagon
    Participant

I would love to see LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER work in VR. Anyone got it working properly?

vrbandwagon
    Participant

I have trying to make Dusk work. It hooks very well and you dont have to do many things to make it run in full vr.
    But it does not feel to good for the eyes. Cant seem to get it right. Its an Unity game and think it needs prober profile.

Have you got Dusk to work properly? The only reason I haven’t bought it yet is it doesn’t have VR.

vrbandwagon
    Participant

Thanks to Steph12 we now know that the new game Ghost in a Tale is perfectly playable using the official profile for Life is Strange: Before the Storm.

This got me thinking: what other unofficially unsupported games work with VorpX? If you know of any, please list them here. I’m going to start testing some just to see what I come up with.

Sorry if it’s a dumb question, but is the Ghost of a Tale Cloud profile by hexen based on the Life if Strange profile?

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks for the 18.2. Update !

Transformers: The Game (G3D)

-Very nice 3D in all modes
    -The Cloud-profile is using Cinema Mode because the shaking of the robots makes motion-sick too easy in FULL VR Mode.
    -Zoom down and watch the people walking around and doing all kinds of funny things

Screenshot 1Screenshot 2

Transformers VR

Transformers VR

RJK_
    Participant

You have to checkout this, extremely nice 3D !

LEGO: Star Wars The Complete Saga (G3D)

-Some cutscenes appear slightly too close, use mono for that or decrease 3D Strength, finetune Focal Offset
    -Download the profile from the cloud

Screenshot 1Screenshot 2

Lego VR

Lego VR

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 228 total)
  • The topic ‘Old User Profile Thread’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!