0.9.1 – No games working

Homepage Forums Technical Support 0.9.1 – No games working

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sticklet
    Participant

Well it’s not just me then.

Anyone got any ideas?

fernas
    Participant

I have the same problem. When I start Outlast, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Bioshock and any game it crashes inmediatly.

Please help.

BigPickles
    Participant

i had a similar problem for me i uninstalled vorpx and all of the rift software then installed the oldest rift software all the way up to the newest version you will get some error msg if on windows 10 just ignore them then restart your pc then install a fresh copy of vorpx and i also made all of vorpx and rift icons admin ( the admin thing helped because vorpx desktop would bomb back to windows ) hope this helps

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ fernas : If something like that happens to many different games in a similar way, it’s quite likely that another program is interfering with vorpX. Many programs also try to hook into games and can create such an conflict, not all of them are obvious. This may be a virus scanner, a graphics driver add-on, a chat program that can display notifications in games etc. If you didn’t do so already, please check the trouble shooting guide in the help for hints in regard to possibly conflicting programs. Please also try to reinstall vorpX to minimize the chance that the issue is caused by a corrupt file.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!