3D reconstruction.Can't select

Homepage Forums Technical Support 3D reconstruction.Can't select

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hedtrip
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried a few games to play with oculus dk2 and can’t select the options at que 3d reconstruction section.
    Can put virtual cinema mode and the other options are changeable but can’t try nothing at 3D RECONSTRUCTION.I want to put Z-adaptive but not possible.
    Can play perfect oculus home and steam vr games.
    Any suggestions?

Ralf
    Keymaster

In case you have a Windows user account with special characters in it:

There currently is a glitch where sometimes vorpX can’t properly access the profile database if a Windows username is used that contains special (non-ASCII) characters. This will be fixed shortly with the next vorpX version.

Until then please try the following workaround:

1. Create a second Windows user account with only ASCII characters in it (e.g. “hedtrip”).
    2. Reinstall and use vorpX with this new user account

hedtrip
    Participant

Have you erased my words here?So why yo erased my words?

3D not working

I tried to do the thng you comment but doesn’t works..
    Any other solution?Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

One thread per issue please to keep the forum usable. Thanks. Your problem does not get solved faster by posting the exact same thing multiple times in different places.

Did you reinstall vorpX with the newly created user and than ran vorpX and the games with that new user? Otherwise vorpX still won’t be able to find the profile database.

Please also make sure that the new user has admin rights.

If you can’t solve the issue that way (which would be rather odd), the next vorpX version, which will be released in a few days, will fix it.

hedtrip
    Participant

Ok thanks will try or will wait.
    And it put the same thin onto an open thread,the creator maybe can put him solution.
    But your rules.

steph12
    Participant

If you can’t solve the issue that way (which would be rather odd), the next vorpX version, which will be released in a few days, will fix it.

:drool: :D

hedtrip
    Participant

Better will wait for the new wersion cause can fix it.
    Know the date for this patch?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!