a question for Ralf on Frostbite 3

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion a question for Ralf on Frostbite 3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

I would like to play during these Christmas holidays to Prey and Mass effect andromeda (I have never played them) via Vorpx, which currently offers z-normal for Frostbite 3.

Ralf, if you give me some hope that for Christmas could come the g3d for the frostbite 3, I wait a while, otherwise i start them right away! :) thanks for your patience

dellrifter22
    Participant

Dear Santa… haha

Matt, did you finish Mad Max and all the Medal of Honors already? You’re a machine :)

Ralf said several times already he is trying hard to have Frostbite ready for Christmas. Just yesterday he said he can’t promise though, now that steamVR fixes put him a bit behind schedule. It’s probably too soon to say, so we’ll just have to wait and see. Probably worth it to wait matt, just a little longer.

Prey is CryEngine by the way, but Ralf made mention of possible G3D for that too. Will be cool if that profile can work on other CryEngine 5 games.

matteo39
    Participant

ah ok, prey is cry engine! very sorry! :)

but kingdom come deliverance use the same engine, and has g3d! can you try with prey? :)

matteo39
    Participant

Any news? Date?

dborosev
    Participant

Give the man some room to breath Matteo! :) He said early January sometime most likely. I’m sure its coming down the pipe, just find some stuff to distract yourself with for a while longer.

Delrifter: I saw Mad Max mentioned so checked it out in cloud profiles and saw yours. Sweet! I didn’t know that existed.

dellrifter22
    Participant

dborosev: Yeah, did it for matt :) . For FOV instructions see here

Have a look through that thread sometime, you might find some other fun things in there too.

haints
    Participant

Dear Santa… haha

Matt, did you finish Mad Max and all the Medal of Honors already? You’re a machine 🙂

What profile are you all using for Mad Max? And is it z3d or g3d?

I played quite a bit of Mad Max in full 3D using Tridef, so I know it can be done, but would like to play it with Vorpx …

matteo39
    Participant

I think there is a mad max profile into the cloud

dborosev
    Participant

The one dellrifter created is in there and works nicely. He has instructions in the profile description too.
    G3D also.

Dellrifter is one bad ass vorpx ninja, that’s for sure. Thanks for all your amazing work man!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Short schedule update: for reasons (read: an additional New Year’s vacation week) I’m just back to full steam today, so don’t expect the next version before the end of next week.

steph12
    Participant

welcome back Ralf :)

hope you had some well deserved rest ^^

matteo39
    Participant

Starting to press f4. Lol

steph12
    Participant

u mean F5 :p

matteo39
    Participant

ohhh yes, sorry!

that’s why the screen always remained the same! ahahhh

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hold your horses, guys. As said above definitely not before the end of the week and of course it’s always possible that some bug is found during testing that causes further delays.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!