a question for Ralf on Frostbite 3

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion a question for Ralf on Frostbite 3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

i’m not in hurry, already too many games to play with actual vorpx version :D
    but still greatly looking for it ^^

zahncisten
    Participant

Lol, I agree. I’m currently playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Great job on the profile Ralf. I am excited about the next version, but all I can think is: I’m so busy with these games right now! Lol, you do what you need to Ralf. Thanks for everything! 😃

matteo39
    Participant

i’m waiting with extreme calm… :)

ah, i have in stand by “prey”, because i want to try it in g3d, but…but for example, i must play now gta5 in z-normal because with my gtx 1060 the g3d in gta5 is too heavy…. i hope prey (frostbite 3) will be “light” :)

matteo39
    Participant

countdown…

zahncisten
    Participant

Inevitable, lol:

matteo39
    Participant

matteo39
    Participant

Maybeee ….

matteo39
    Participant

RJK_
    Participant

Short question to the Frostbyte experts: I have several games marked with G3D , are these Z3D or G3D ?

matteo39
    Participant

wait some hours, and you can write G3D on all these games!

dellrifter22
    Participant

I don’t think any on that list have G3D yet. That could change tomorrow though :)

I’ve played the three marked in red with good Z3D. The dates on the Battlefront games are for the older series btw, not the new Frostbite ones.

Seems like the old 2005 Battlefront games had unofficial profiles that might have G3D, but I never installed to check.

matteo39
    Participant

i’ve tried mass effect andromeda, has a good z3d but not perfect: i’ve used a 1st person mod.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ RJK: official Frostbite profiles with G3D (vorpX 19.1.0): Battlefield 3/4, SW:Battlefront II (2017), Need for Speed Rivals, Mass Effect Andromeda.

The rest of the official Frostbite profiles will follow shortly.

BTW: If you don’t want to risk any of your profiles becoming incompatible for other users, I strongly urge you to update to 19.1.0. While great care is taken to ensure profile backwards compatibility, I can’t guarantee it 100% this time unfortunately. The vast majority will still work fine, but A LOT has changed behind the scenes. So there might be a few edge cases where 19.1.0 behaves differently with older profiles.

matteo39
    Participant

my best friend today

PLEASE PRESS THIS

grumdark
    Participant

regarding the DAO Inquisition game…
    Will not 3D geometry in this new version?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!