Adding frontal positional tracking to an headset without positional tracker

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Adding frontal positional tracking to an headset without positional tracker

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Markocova
    Participant

I cant run Vorpx,there is try icon in corner of my taskbar but nothing happend

help please

dennis_s
    Participant

Is there some development updates in this way?
    I think it will be great to make opentrack support as alternative to native OculusRift sensor. Original sensor can be damaged, for example, so that support can solve this problem.

DeePoon E2 (aka сhinese DK2) is most available headset which works with original OR protocol. But it haven’t the positional tracker..So opentrack can be instead.

Dear VorpX team, can you review this feature request, please.

krogan
    Participant

i dont know how to post a new thread but I need to replace my hdmio/usb cable on my deepoon it got squished by my recliner. Doles anyone know where i can buy one?

Vlad the Bad
    Participant

…I need to replace my hdmio/usb cable on my deepoon…Doles anyone know where i can buy one?

It’s an HDMI/USB cable. They are easy to find. Amazon is my one stop shop for cables.

Markocova
    Participant

Vlad can u post link of HDMI/USB cable.

krogan
    Participant

im using a standard hdmi cable but ill have to mod the cover or make hole larger to fit properly was hoping to find a thin one like they use

krogan
    Participant

it would be nice if i could just cut off the 6 inch part of cable that was damaged and splice it together but since hdmi has several pins i imagine that would be impossible as its prob several small wires.

krogan
    Participant
    krogan
    Participant

how do u start a new thread in this forum? Im just wonderng how do u guys deal with the deepons weight I cant play for more then 30 minutes and my cheekbones are to sore to play. I see that samwsung has better face foam pads and i wonder if anyone has tried them? Any ideas on hnow to remove the weight from the bottom of deepon would be appredciated i tried velcroing the bottom and attaching the middle strap to that but it didnt lift the bottom like i thought.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!