ALAN WAKE 2

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion ALAN WAKE 2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

it uses the same engine of quantum break and control…anyone can try it?

Ralph
    Participant
    matteo39
    Participant
    Ralph
    Participant

I tested it only a few minutes, but in general it works. The engine is the same and both are dx12, the older control and quantum break profiles are in dx11, only. The Remastered is a port from the old dx11 engine to the newest dx12 engine.

MarcDwonn
    Participant

How well is this profile working in Immersive Screen or Cinema Mode with Alan Wake 2?

If it’s not there yet, i’m gonna postpone buying the game.

Ralph
    Participant

If no user profile is working well, there will be released a official profile by Ralf of vorpx. But you will have to wait weeks, if no user profile works.

But you can test some profiles with the vorpx beta on your own, because most of the dx12 games working with one of the list. Try first of all Resident Evil Village, Grounded, Death Stranding, The last of us, Cyberpunk 2077 and Red Dead Redemption.

It is very simple, check the local profiles for all DX12 Games, and if no profile can be forked and give you 3D vorpx is not compatible with that game.

You will get used to it to do things on your own, if you want to use vorpx.

luka2099
    Participant

Work with cyberpunk profile(dx12).

steph12
    Participant

you have depth buffer working ? cause i dont, i tried all dx12 profiles, including the ones you mentionned “working” it’s flat, dead flat, flat flat flat.

MarcDwonn
    Participant

Yeah, that’s why i asked for confirmation. I would call a profile “working” only if it’s obviously working with 100% of the graphical features (that is for Z3D, because i’m not interested in G3D – it’s too performance heavy and often compromised anyway).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!