Any Direct X 8 profiles ? Dx8

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any Direct X 8 profiles ? Dx8

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    rich0550
    Participant

I was able to get head tracking to partially work by holding down the right mouse button as that key combo was needed. do i use open track for this or what is the best way?

rich0550
    Participant

sorry one more question to add to this. Should i revisit DGVoodu? now that i can hook to EQ with Vorpx? Will running that program do anything for 3d modes in Vorpx like geometry or zbuffer

the game is direct x 9 would some type of API translator/emulator whatever it does in DGVoodu make it run like directx 11 and hence better 3d in vorpx?

Thanks

RJK_
    Participant

If you cant play game in FULL VR mode because the scene “sticks to your face” there is no other was as playing it in cinema mode. Opentrack will not help here.

Please also note that only a limited numner of games can be played in 3D with DgVooodoo. All you can do now is try differnt DGVoodoo profiles to see if one delivers 3D for your game.

rich0550
    Participant

I am able to get it to work kind of because there is a mouse mode. i know will never look that great but its cool to even see it work. will keep tweaking as eyes allow hehe.

rogerty
    Participant

Hi! Did you managed DGVoodoo profile to get working ?

I want to do something similar with “Canal+ classic billar” that runs in directx 8….

Thanks!

rogerty
    Participant

Hi,

I want to do something similar with “Canal+ classic billar” that runs in an old directx

If this is useful to give any clue about how to run this with vorpX, the program “Canal+ classic billar” came with “directx for windows 95 and 98” and the version for the dxsetup.exe file is 4.6.2.436

Thanks !

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!