Arma 3?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    awesty26
    Participant

Does Arma 3 work with new DK2 update? If so, how do you get it working?
    Thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello awesty,

A short check revealed that Arma 3 appears to be broken unfortunately. The basic hooking works, but no image duplication/3d is applied, so it’s not usable. Probably just an issue with the game profile, so it should be fixable, but I have to investigate further until I can be sure.

If you use a DK1, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com to get a rollback option to the last vorpX version, for DK2 I don’t have an instant fix unfortunately.

twisted
    Participant

Hey Ralf,
    Will it be possible for this driver to allow full headtracking in Arma 3, in place of Track IR perhaps? Or is this something the Arma 3 devs will have to do?
    Thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

I think Arma 3 has built in aim/walk separation. I never looked at that before to be honest, but will when I fix the game. Can’t promise anything yet though, since currently I don’t know how it is done in the game.

oczhaal
    Participant

It would just be great, I almost bought DK2 and vorpx for that game! (i said: almost :))

Nevil
    Participant

I also would like to see this work with Arma 3 :)

face9
    Participant

Hey guys, I figured out a workaround here: https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/arma-3-doesnt-work-dk2/

If you don’t mind playing it in 2D, personally I think it’s ok, gets around the pesky crosshair problem!

oczhaal
    Participant

Hi face9, how do you force A3 to 948×1080 resolution? This mode doesn’t appear in the game’s graphics settings…

face9
    Participant

O rly? Wonder whether it’s gfx card specific (GTX 770 here).

Can you force the resolution settings in My documents\Arma 3\arma3.cfg ?

oczhaal
    Participant

yeeeaaahhh right :) I should have found it alone!
    Thanks for your help !

VorpXer
    Participant

I am very happy to hear Arma 3 support is coming. It will be great even just walking around sightseeing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!