Best Games

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    dlee
    Participant

Look up the list of FullVR games. It should be around the forum somewhere and it’s also available within Vorpx.

My favs are probably Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite and Dark Messiah. Dishonored has some problems though unfortunately.

giant.turnips
    Participant

Dark Messiah

Holy ****! I haven’t played that game in ages, it was one of my favourite titles for years. No prizes for guessing what my evening is going to entail.

Ender772
    Participant

wow…dark messiah///that an old but amazing game…and i agree i like to play vr with the black background

SJD1969
    Participant

A big part of this is “What games are COMFORTABLE” (not nauseating, with little artificial movement, especially lateral movement aka strafing). Would be nice to have a list of games like that.

Charlferstill
    Participant

I’m planning to try Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in VR. After some rough experiences with Cyberpunk, I’ve found that “other” VR mod preferable for playing it. However, Deus Ex might be better suited for traditional 2D gaming for the time being.

Boblekobold
    Participant

Bioshock Infinite (especially Burial at Sea Episode 2) and Bioshock 1 original (I guess Bioshock 2 original is even better) if you have an old graphic card.

Metro 2033/Last Light, etc. are awesome (Metro Exodus is the most beautiful game you could do I think). But a good graphic card is needed.

All Bioshock and Metro have G3D (even if raytracing without G3D can be a good option too in Metro Exodus).

Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t the best because even with an RTX4090, it’s not enough.

Elden Ring, Death Stranding, Guardian of the galaxy are really better in VorpX (even if it’s not full VR).
    Redfall too. Deathloop is Ok (especially the end).

I guess games like Farcry Primal, Dishonored, Prey 2017, etc. must be really good (I think they have G3D but I didn’t try them yet).

Dying Light 1 of course.

First person game that allow you to have high 4:3 resolution (3480×2880 or at least 2880×2160) and 120 FOV are like native games in VorpX (with G3D, or at least Z3D but It’s not so important to me and even without 3D at all, some games are awesome in full VR).

Any game with good looking graphics, heights/vertigo or giant environment/ennemies are usually great in VorpX.

luka2099
    Participant

THE EVIL WITHIN 2
    the DARKNESS 2
    TITAN DALL 2
    HALO MASTER CHIEF
    HALO INFINITE

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!