Can I use VorpX for 3D on a 3D monitor (NOT vr)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Can I use VorpX for 3D on a 3D monitor (NOT vr)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PUZZELE
    Participant

I’m a newbie. I do have the Oculus Rift S headset. However, I PREFER to play some games in 3D on my 3D monitor using my minimal 3d glasses (passive 3d). I WAS using a program called “Tridef 3D” but I notice that Steam is causing a lot of problems now with the software.

Does VorpX allow me to play games in 3D WITHOUT using a VR headset — since I have a 3D monitor?

Ralf
    Keymaster

If your monitor can process Side-by-Side-3D, which is quite likely, then yes. Simply select the ‘Generic 3D-Display’ as your device type in the config app.

PUZZELE
    Participant

WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the info. :)

I JUST bought the program VorpX strictly for my 3D tv… I PREVIOUSLY used something called Tridef 3D. This VorpX program works AWESOME on a 3D tv…. I only tried a few games and am THRILLED!!! I haven’t even put on my VR headset yet.. but suppose I must give that a shot next.

TonyD
    Participant

Interesting. Could something like that be possible on a Lume pad 2 3D tablet (Leia Inc)? They use Moonlight3D to stream pc games to the tablet.

Its glasses free 3D.

It seems like they will announce the 3rd tablet in a couple days (under another name, ZTE Nubia Pad 2)

FrankHorigan
    Participant

Yes I use VorpX for 3DTV..
    Check my channel..
    VorpX works very good (nVidia recommended, with Radeon 6600 dont work a lot of games).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!