Crysis 3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

This supported Vorpx game seems completely unplayable to me, FOV is too low as the game only allows a vertical FoV of 80 in the console, trying to get anymore than that just returns the value 80 each time, my gun is also comically large.

is there something I am missing to getting crysis 3 working?

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

note that the FOV value is vertical, so thats about 112 FOV horizontal, this is actually okay if you zoom out the image in the rift, say to zoom level 60, however the huge gun poses a big problem as it effectively blocks your FOV more than it should.

Dukealicious
    Participant

Ya Crysis 3 works really well with vorpx, it does make me anxious for CV1 though. The graphics are great and the environments are very detailed it just begs for a clearer screen. This and Bioshock Infinite are my showcase games so far. I think the FOV settings for your gun and arms are separate in the ini file. Ill have to look into it but I bet they can be tweaked.

OculusRiftRocks
    Participant

I was able to change them but it made aiming down sites unplayable.

I don’t think I can agree with you that this game works well, bioshock infinite was great, I was rate this game as bad/poor due to game gun size issue.

crysis 1 on the other hand works well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought Crysis 1-3 were supported now by Oculus? Im having trouble access the Vorpx menu in this game even if I create a shortcut via Vorpx :( It seems to run ok but the view is way tooooo far zoomed in and I cant seem to get the tracking working :(

hamedham
    Participant

i installed crysis 3 but on vorpx mode i got error when i enter campaign .
    Crysis 3 has stopped working.[Close the program]
    what should i do?

Vlad
    Participant

I have the same problem. ‘i installed crysis 3 but on vorpx mode i got error when i enter campaign .
    Crysis 3 has stopped working.[Close the program]’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!