Cyberpunk crashing on load

Homepage Forums Technical Support Cyberpunk crashing on load

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sephael
    Participant

After update 1.6, i installed the last CET update to check if it was enough to play the game with my mods, and without vorpX, it works.
    But when i try to use VorpX with the Cyberpunk profile (i’m not talking about the dedicated mod), the game freezes on launch just at the title display, just before the menu.

I use HP G2.

Any ideas ?

Ralf
    Keymaster
    Sephael
    Participant

Hi Ralf, i knew you were working on updating your stand alone mod as it require the new CET, but i didn’t know (or i forgot) it was tied to the old profile from Vorpx.
    I’m may be one of the few that play Cyberpunk2077 the old way in theater view with Z3D only.

I was thinking my problem could be linked with openXR, as even when i set “openXR” in vorpx, steamVR always launch, nomatter what.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Ah, I see. For whatever reason 1.6 requires a different hooking method for some functions. Luckily that is already available as an option in the current vorpX build, so the issue is fixable with a simple profile update.

You should see a message about a new profile database being available when you launch vorpX next time. Downloading that should fix the issue. If the database download fails for some reason or you disabled auto updates, you can grab the updated version from the cloud profile page in the config app.

Sephael
    Participant

It’s working like a charm !

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!