Days Gone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    ParadiseDecay
    Participant

Must be on a game by game basis, because for Days Gone and some other games, the 3D definitely seems on point. But I went back and played AC:Odyssey a few days ago, and it seemed quite flat compared to Days Gone. Like half as much 3D depth.
    Maybe its the FOV of each game which affects it. I notice the higher FOV games seem 3Der. (Yes thats a word)

You could be right we had HIGH FOV in RE8 and Days Gone.

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

There are some new NVidia drivers for Days Gone it might help with G3D in the game, I cannot check myself as I’m really busy at the moment.

themerote
    Participant

I’ve noticed Z3D looks way better in this game as well, more closer to G3D. This game looks amazing, I could easily play through the game like this although its a shame the FOV is applied to both walking and on bike, Id like to know the bike back a bit to like 70 or 80, hopefully someone might mod that so they are separate, I might take a look at the ini files and see if its possible to tinker with the bike FOV.

gtuf1
    Participant

PD… profile is awesome. Game looks incredible in 3D!

kurry
    Participant

I can’t get my game to hook for some reason.
    I’ve tried running Vorpx as admin, but it still doesn’t work.

Dave
    Participant

The “new” Z3D of vorpx looks a little bit more like reshade’s 3D driver, but reshade’s is even much stronger but with the result of motion sickness to some people.

Dave
    Participant

@kurry

Do you have installed ParadiseDecay’s profile ?

gtuf1
    Participant

Make sure to change the setting in VorpX go SteamVR… That should make it work.

kurry
    Participant

Thanks! I got it working by switching to SteamVR

LuigiChoolis
    Participant

So today I tested Days Gone at 90 hz over Airlink maxed out at 200mbps. Otherwise same setup I mentioned above. No big difference from when I played it at 72hz the last days, at least that I could perceive, but I had the Vorpx frame rate indicator on and although it mostly stayed around 72fps, sometimes it did hit up to 90fps, so I guess it does like having more headroom. The 120hz feature over Airlink has not unlocked for me yet (can’t see it even though I’m all updated to v29), but now I’m looking forward to having even more headroom with 120 hz when it finally shows up in my system. I’ll let you know how that goes.

VRan
    Participant

I am setting the game to 150 FOV and it is superb!!! I find that the game’s max is ok but not enough.

beatet
    Participant

I am setting the game to 150 FOV and it is superb!!! I find that the game’s max is ok but not enough.

How have you increased the foy to 150? In the profile I can´t see an option to do it (I think the
    vorpx´s fov slider is only for G3D) and I set the fov to 150 in the game user settings file (appdata/local…) and nothing changed

Dave
    Participant
    beatet
    Participant

Thanks for the answer but I can´t make it to work.
    I open the game, then I open the cheat engine, select the game in process list and check the three options and nothing happens in the game.
    Do I forgot any step? Thanks for your help

Dave
    Participant

In the cheatengine app, you have to open the file DaysGone.CT and pick the Days Gone process, than you can activate the checkboxes of the FOV, and there in the (lowest third) Field behind the checkboxes and their description you can change the Hexacode written there to the value of the FOV by typing 150 in the field . It’s a little bit tricky, just play around with the settings. Sorry my english is small !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!