Dead Island Definitive Edition

Homepage Forums Technical Support Dead Island Definitive Edition

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

Not 100% sure what you mean by tweakable, but you can scale it as usual for profiles with a scalable HUD on the image page of the vorpX menu. If you don’t have a HUD scaling option, you may have downloaded the wrong profile from the cloud, the right one is called ‘Dead Island [vorpX]’.

VRan
    Participant

Yes that is the one I’m using, the options for the HUD scale are there but the HUD stays the same, it will not get affected by vorpX neither scale nor vert. Scale

Ralf
    Keymaster

You will only notice a change at fairly low scaling values, since the ImageZoom value is so low. Not really sure what to recommend if that doesn’t work for you either, maybe try a full factory reset and then redownload the profile. I’m slowly starting to think there maybe something wrong with your setup.

VRan
    Participant

Yeah, I’ll give that a go tomorrow, thank you Ralf, I’ll keep you updated

Ralf
    Keymaster

The profile I created for you earlier today should pretty much just work without any need for further tinkering under normal circumstances (Steam release, just to be sure), so I’m afraid I’m officially out of ideas as far as your issues with this game are concerned.

VRan
    Participant

Yeah, I’ll re install and again default the profile tomorrow (my computer is rendering 3000 frames, 360 panoramic for work), I’ll let you know how well it works tomorrow 👌
    Thank you Ralf

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!