Deathloop

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ParadiseDecay
    Participant

I have uploaded a profile for Deathloop but there is NO 3D yet!
    You can still play the game in immersive flat screen, with full head tracking,
    but none of the Arkane profiles I tried worked. I tried Dishonored 1, 2 and Prey.
    My profile is based on the Death Stranding profile. (I’ll keep experimenting)
    Video and impressions coming later today.

Michelangel0
    Participant

I was starting to test yesterday and got the same issues with those profiles. It doesn’t even hook at all.

Maybe DENUVO is interfering with VorpX to hook correctly?

dellrifter22
    Participant

It seems to be a dx12 game only, so your profile options are very limited.

You can try Cyberpunk, RDR2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Death Stranding, but chances for Z3D are slim.

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

:)

ParadiseDecay
    Participant

Ralf has suggested trying: Horizon: Zero Dawn, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 8, Cyberpunk 2077 and Grounded.

JochenH
    Participant

So did anyone let it successful run with VorPx?

ToxicMike
    Participant

The game is troubled with many stuttering-related problems (thanks to DENUVO) so i am not sure if it ain´t better to wait for them either to fix it or to scalp off that denuvo crap. Playing games over the vr device, no matter if vorpX, bigscreen or any other program, already draws more power so playing an already stuttering-troubled game could cause even more trouble.

Michelangel0
    Participant

I thought that Dishonored 2 profile will work from day 1 but no way.

Not even a single Geometry 3D profile?
    Is this because of Denuvo blocking also VorpX or there is no proper way to get 3D from Deathloop?

I managed to get Z3D from one of those profiles recommended but nothing more… :(

ToxicMike
    Participant

Is this because of Denuvo blocking also VorpX

No clue if DENUVO is really causing a conflict with vorpX (does it?) the same as i am not sure what actually is causing DENUVO to cause stuttering on certain games to begin with, but in case DENUVO is drawing too much power and this causing the stuttering, well…in that case you could expect it to run even worse in vr i guess.

bhaal66
    Participant

Still no 3D, but you can modify FOV higher than 110° pretty easily:
    1. Go to Folder %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\Deathloop\base\ (%USERPROFILE% is your username in windows)
    2. Open File blackreefConfig.cfg with editor
    3. Search for ark_fieldOfView
    4. set the FOV how you want. For example ark_fieldOfView “130” works pretty good for me with Pimax 5k+ and 1.00 image zoom in FullVR-mode
    5. save the file

Ghost75757
    Participant

I have a question about the XBox Controller Bindings. Got the game to work and look great with official profile in immersive screen and 3D and all, however I can not play with the X-Box X controller as half of the buttons are not assigned correctly or at all. Mouse buttons are displayed on the HUD, as if the game thinks I am playing with mouse (there seems to be a conflict of sorts) , but I am playing with X-Box controller. How to change the settings please so full X-Box controller gaming is supported without mouse , mouse button displays (works perfectly if VorpX is not running) thanks!

Ghost75757
    Participant

Just saw the help text that its best played with Mouse and Keyboard due to the (unnecessary) Head tracking Option :/ what a shame. The game looks great and is perfectly playable without the head-tracking yet with Xbox Controller. If there is a way to disable the head-tracking yet gain full control of the X-Box controller Ralf, let us know. Maybe second profile possible without the head tracking taking over the Gamepad controls?

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you don‘t want/need tracking, you can disable the ‚X-Box Gamepad Override‘ option and set the head tracking sensitivity to 0. That way you get native gamepad support.

Unfortunately quite a few games can‘t handle simultaneous mouse and gamepad input. So whenever that is the case the only way to get mouse based tracking and gamepads working at the same time is hijacking the gamepad and translating its input to mouse/kb input. That‘s a feature, not a bug. :) Isn‘t necessary though if you don‘t want head tracking (or vorpX provides other head tracking methods than mouse emulation or a game can deal with simultaneous mouse and gamepad input).

Ghost75757
    Participant

Danke Ralf! Brilliant ! I was about to give up on this game and after restarting it, boom! it got the Controller option back ! love it ! thanks for your help and for Vorpx – what an amazing tool !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!