Deathloop

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ghost75757
    Participant

Anyone encountered the issue that the game stops for split second every 10 seconds with Vorpx?
    it works great otherwise, NONE of the game settings matter, if low, V-synch off or anything – tried it all – nothing works , the game runs okay without stopping without vorpx, but with vorpx loaded, it stops for split second inside the game and is basically unplayable.. anyone know a fix?

Ghost75757
    Participant

Update: for those who struggle to get this game running well, its incredibly poorly optimized from the get go and its rather random that it loads without any stutter and hick ups in the game. 1 in 10 loads work, so keep trying. What worked for me also as a tip, is to play with the PS5 controller over the X-box controller which in all cases created the 1 second stutter in the game, the game itself is optimized for PS5 haptics controller which is really cool and seems to work much better then X-box.

Boblekobold
    Participant

Deathloop seems to works well with Z3D (official profile).

But I didn’t manage yet to force the 4:3 resolution I want.

The game support 4:3, but it doesn’t show me high 4:3 resolutions (only 16:9 in 4k), even with virtual monitor. I didn’t find an option in blackreefConfig.cfg

Does anyone have an idea ?

luka2099
    Participant

Use aspect ratio : strech , on vorpx menu in game

Boblekobold
    Participant

Use aspect ratio : strech , on vorpx menu in game

It deforms the render and HUD. I would like to really set the resolution I want, but the game does not propose me all virtual monitor resolutions.

Boblekobold
    Participant

I think my problem is Deathloop turn off Virtual Desktop and Virtual Monitor, so I only have my physical monitor resolutions.

I don’t know why it happens with this particular game.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!