Devil may cry 5 performance issues with 3080 gc

Homepage Forums Technical Support Devil may cry 5 performance issues with 3080 gc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tiger5181125
    Participant

The game runs great until right around the exit of the hotel in mission 2 . At this point it slows down then its hit or miss, sometimes going down below 20fps on 1080P resolution. Many of the subsequent missions are not really playable no matter the resolution I turn it down to. I have played it on my other computer and it is pretty similar even though its a 2060 gc. Im using a 3080 and a i7 10700k 64gb ram , many of the games on vorpx have been performing way better with this new setup. Also I have tried the same game missions without vorpx running and they slow down a bit at the same points but still maintain fps well above 100 even at the worst points. I have tried fullscreen and window modes , all resolutions and all settings combinations. Ive also messed with vorpx settings new and old etc and geometry etc. with no change. Its a shame because the game looks unbelievably good when playing in vorpx.

senoctar
    Participant

Same here. I don’t know if this is something to be expected. There are several could profiles with downloads so there should be plenty that tried this game. It’s odd no one else complained about the frame rate.
    I spent a couple of hours with various settings but they don’t seem to make much difference.
    In the end I just used Z3D instead of G3D. But even for that, because program association buttons are disabled on official profiles you have to jump through some hoops to get it working, mainly discussed here: https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/devil-may-cry-5/

dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

I am also experiencing severe frame drops despite using a 3080ti. No solution yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!