Diablo 3 not working :(

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Diablo 3 not working :(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    grflhuf
    Participant

vorpx won’t hook into Diablo 3 and I have no clue why or how I to troubleshoot it.

the more games I try with vorpx the more I regret buying it :(

could anyone help please?

ty

HawkJizbel
    Participant

vorpx won’t hook into Diablo 3 and I have no clue why or how I to troubleshoot it.

the more games I try with vorpx the more I regret buying it 🙁

could anyone help please?

ty

Hi. The only way i got it to work is by turning on the vorpx desktop viewer and then going on diablo. The reason the other way doesn’t work is because battle.net is strict about people trying to intercept their video output from the game.

I also noticed that the service provided by vorpx(Except the desktop viewer) is provided by steam for free. All you have to do is add a non steam game to the steam library then go to its properties then select the vr theater option. Once ur ready to play, turn steam vr on and you will be in a movie theater playing the game.

grflhuf
    Participant

Hi. The only way i got it to work is by turning on the vorpx desktop viewer and then going on diablo. The reason the other way doesn’t work is because battle.net is strict about people trying to intercept their video output from the game.

I also noticed that the service provided by vorpx(Except the desktop viewer) is provided by steam for free. All you have to do is add a non steam game to the steam library then go to its properties then select the vr theater option. Once ur ready to play, turn steam vr on and you will be in a movie theater playing the game.

Thank you for answering. I tried that and it didn’t work. TriDef worked.

I have to wonder why this game is still on the supported list. One can hardly call that supported. Neither from a technical standpoint nor help from the developer.

lowmotion
    Participant

True … you buy vorpx for one or two games from the support list and neither of them is supported.

At the moment i get the feeling that vorpx wont live very long. Call it experience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!